At Makai Mortgage, our goal is to take the stress out of the mortgage and home purchase process. We’re so confident in our services that we’ve backed it with a 30-Day Closing or we will credit the cost of your appraisal.
To be eligible, borrower must:
- Provide at least 30 calendar days (not including holidays) between your fully executed contract date and your closing date.
- Complete your mortgage applications within 1 business day of receiving a fully executed purchase agreement.
- Respond to any documentation or information requests within 1 business day.
Have peace of mind knowing your loan will close on time.
To learn more or to get started on your application process, please contact one of our Mortgage Loan Originators.
The 30-Day Close:
That you (Borrower), will be able to sign your mortgage loan closing documents within the time frame needed to close/record within 30 calendar days, not counting holidays.
How it Works:
- To accomplish this, Borrower(s) must respond to all requests for additional information and/or documentation (including disclosures) within 24 hours (including weekends).
- Appraisal must be ordered within 3 days of receiving the Purchase Contract.
- Rate must be locked within 5 days of receiving the Purchase Contract.
- This only applies to Single Family Agency Conventional loan amounts =< $970,801
- To be eligible borrower, must actively work with a Makai Loan Officer and lender to ensure a 30-day close.
What’s Not Included:
- A low appraisal value (assuming it will take some additional time for Borrower and Seller to come to terms).
- Appraisals with “subject to” conditions that can’t be repaired in time. (A final inspection has to be performed by the appraiser to confirm the repairs were completed before the loan can be approved.)
- Jumbo loans, Down Payment Assistance loans, Non-QM loans, Portfolio Loans, or loans that are being done with simultaneous seconds.
If we are not able to close your loan in time to record within 30 calendar days from the date of the fully executed purchase agreement, and you have met the above conditions, we will issue a lender credit equal to the appraisal fee up to $1,000 to be applied towards allowable closing costs.
For informational purposes only. This is not a commitment to lend or extend credit. Not all conventional purchase loans will qualify for 30-day
guarantee promotion. The promotion is available for single-family homes with loan amounts up to the conforming loan limit. All loans are subject to
credit and property approval. Makai Mortgage LLC, 161 Wailea Ike Ste A-101, Wailea, HI 96753 I (808)518-3636 I Hawaii MLO Company License
#Hl-1935292 I NMLS #1935292 www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org I Information and/or dates are subject to change without notice. Equal Housing
Opportunity. Certain restrictions apply. Speak with your loan officer for offer specifics and any limitations.